- USERS WHO DOWNLOAD SE-FIT SOFTWARE, FE FILES, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT MUST READ AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS.
- These terms are specific to SE-FIT.COM. The SE-FIT Software may contain additional terms in the End User License Agreement (EULA) which is contained in the SE-FIT Software download. The user must separately agree to the EULA to use the SE-FIT Software.
- Exclusion of Liability: SE-FIT.COM or IRPI LLC are not responsible for the validity of results or damage caused by SE-FIT Software or any other download on SE-FIT.COM. In this regard, all users hold IRPI LLC harmless pertaining to browsing SE-FIT.COM, utilizing SE-FIT Software, or downloading content in general. No warranties are implied.
- BY DOWNLOADING FILES FROM SE-FIT.COM YOU ARE ACCEPTING AND AGREEING TO THE AFOREMENTIONED TERMS.
The latest and some older stable versions of the SE-FIT Software can be downloaded below. Users who want to see the latest development are welcome to try out daily build versions and send us any bug report.
Basic requirements include a Windows-based PC with maybe an appropriate .NET framework. It is recommended to install SE-FIT directly to the root path such as C:\. If it is installed into the folder such as Program Files (x86) then user has to run SE-FIT.exe as an administrator. The download includes all .fe and script files (.cmd) contained in the original Surface Evolver and those written by SE-FIT team. To get started with, or see features of the SE-FIT Software visit the tutorials page (videos will be added on a semi-regular basis for the near future). Another useful resource is the inaugural AIAA publication for the SE-FIT Software and Ken Brakke’s Surface Evolver Manual.
System Requirements: SE-FIT Software is built using a .NET framework, which requires a Windows-based operating system.
- Currently, SE-FIT Software is distributed via a .zip file, which requires an archiving program (WinRAR, Windows-Native Unzip, WinZip etc.)
- Simply unzip in a writable directory and you’re ready to go, or you can run setup.exe to update the existing package on your machine
- *Note: If the OpenGL graphical window doesn’t show up initially hit “RESET” on the toolbar*